Monday, September 28, 2009

Conference Next Week At Union

The “Southern Baptists, Evangelicals and the Future of Denominationalism” Conference at Union University will begin Tues of next week and run through Friday. I am excited about this conference and the conversation that will be taking place here during it.
Three brief videos have recently been produced with three of our speakers talking about the upcoming conference.

Ed Stetzer:


Timothy George:


Mark Devine:


You can see the full line up of speakers here. I will be addressing the issue of pastoral ministry and how I believe our thinking in this area needs to change. I will essentially argue that for the future we need a return to the past, recapturing the grand tradition of the care of souls. I will be talking about some of this today on the radio from 4-5 pm on 88.7 FM in Jackson.
You can still register. I hope to see you here.

No comments: